MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Video Player is the first Android video player that performs multi-core decoding. According to the test results on dual-core devices, it shows up to 70% performance improvement than single-core devices.
CPU OPTIMIZATION - Provides highly optimized CODECs and Rendering Engines for the processors including ARM® NEON™ and NVIDIA® Tegra™ 2.
MULTI-TOUCH VIDEO ZOOM CONTROL - Zoom while playing your video in and out using multi-touch gestures.
SUBTITLE SCROLL - Scroll on subtitle text and playback position will be adjusted to match previous or next subtitle timing.
BETTER SUBTITLE READABILITY - Increased subtitle readability with thicker border and shadow around text.
FULL HONEYCOMB SUPPORT
Supported File Types :
Sub Station Alpha(.ssa/.ass)
Matroska (.mkv) Subtitle Track. (text, ass/ssa only)
What's in this version : (Updated : Aug 22, 2014)
- HW+ decoder supports more devices including Tegra K1 based devices.
- Support VobSub(.sub/.idx) subtitle format.
- Two more screen lock modes are added under Settings > Player > Screen lock, to workaround bugs of some devices including Xiaomi Mi3 series.
- Added "Last media in each folders" under Settings > List.
- Separated Froyo, Eclair only version for free edition.
Required Android O/S : 2.1+,Nexus 5 Supoorted,Android 4.4.4,Android L Dev