Vegas™ Pro 13 Suite is maximized for advanced video and audio editing, deep visual effects processing, total workflow customization, and disc authoring. This premier edition of Vegas Pro 13 features the core application and a host of additional tools from Sony Creative Software and its key partners to deliver the works and make it easier than ever to bring your creative visions to life.
Edit SD, HD, 2K, and 4K material with drag-and-drop functionality or traditional 3-point and 4-point editing modes. The Vegas Pro 13 interface provides an impressive array of innovative tools and thoughtful touches, with a fully customizable workspace that helps you accomplish a wide range of production tasks. Nest Vegas Pro projects within the timeline, customize and save keyboard commands, and use application scripting to automate repetitive tasks.
New! Vegas Pro Connect - Vegas Pro 13 collaboration enhancement app for iPad
To meet the collaboration challenge on video productions, Vegas Pro Connect replaces tedious written spreadsheets and notes with efficient online and offline review workflows. The app provides a comprehensive review system within a gesture-driven control surface and represents a genuine breakthrough in project collaboration and control. Easy to set up and use, Vegas Pro Connect provides the kind of collaborative edge that will make your clients feel like they have well-channeled editorial control as well as a more direct and meaningful involvement in the creative process.
New! Superior editing and collaboration
Vegas Pro is known for being a rapid editing environment. The latest version expands on this with the introduction of a multi-tool paradigm which organizes frequently used tools in a convenient pop-up menu directly below the timeline to provide fast access for a more efficient editing workflow.
New! Loudness meters
Open the new Loudness Meters and tweak your mixes to maximize audio dynamic range while you maintain consistent -23 LUFS Integrated levels and create EBU R-128/CALM Act compliant renders that will pass unattenuated through every stage of any contemporary broadcaster’s signal path. The result: perfection, with your audio delivered to viewers in a state as dynamic and pristine as when it was rendered—exactly as you intended—regardless of playback system.
New! Project Archiving
Organize and archive your completed production along with its associated media with the flexible Archive feature. Archive all media associated with a project or only the media used on the timeline, including nested projects. Automatically clear the Project Media window of unused material just prior to archiving in order to maximize storage space. Smart renaming prepares your projects for export to other applications.
Included with Vegas Pro 13 Suite
In addition to the core Vegas Pro application, Vegas Pro 13 Suite includes an indispensable array of professional tools that take your video productions to the limits of your imagination…and beyond. Compositing, effects, audio editing and sweetening, workflow automation, music, sound effects, Blu-ray authoring and burning, and more. Beginning to end, top to bottom, this suite gives you the tools you need.
Sound Forge Pro 11
Sound Forge™ Pro is the application of choice for a generation of creative and prolific audio professionals including artists, producers, and editors. Record audio quickly on a rock-solid platform, address sophisticated audio processing tasks with surgical precision, and render top-notch master files with ease. New features include one-touch recording, metering for the new critical standards, more repair and restoration tools, and exclusive round-trip interoperability with SpectraLayers Pro 2. Taken together, these enhancements make this edition of Sound Forge Pro the deepest and most advanced audio editing platform available.
Vegas Pro Production Assistant 2
Enhance the functionality of Vegas Pro software with the batch processing and workflow automation tools found in Vegas Pro Production Assistant 2. Automating frequent tasks and processes, the Production Assistant saves you from hours of tedious editing work and includes tools to automatically insert crossfades between clips, add and customize lower thirds, create photo and video montages from your media, and more. Batch processing converts multiple files to multiple output formats with the ability to add user-definable processes during the conversion, including image overlay, aspect ratio adjustment, broadcast color correction, audio normalization, interlace flicker reduction, playback rate adjustment, and more.
New! Powerful New Video Effects and Filters
Whether your video needs subtle color correction tweaks or you want to make a bold and unique statement with eye-catching special effects, new video effects and filters from our partners expand your creative pallet and stimulate visual inspiration. These tools magnify the visual impact of your videos by simply "making things look right." You define what that means.
Powerful Blu-ray Disc™ authoring
Use DVD Architect™ Pro to author DVD or Blu-ray Disc projects with subtitles, multiple languages, and numerous playback menus. Preview and test your work in real time. Import layered Photoshop® PSD files for buttons and other graphic elements. The MainConcept AVC encoder supports variable bit rates up to 40 Mbps and average bit rate of 25 Mbps for better HD quality than ever.
What's New in 13.0 Build 310:
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash during startup when loading some older third-party plug-ins (including CineForm CFHD, NewBlue Titler 1 & 2, and Camtasia).
- Fixed a bug that prevented some third-party application extensions based on older .NET frameworks from loading correctly.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an exception error when exiting Vegas.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an error when importing projects using File > Import.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error when using File > Import to import a DaVinci Resolve project if metadata was missing.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Vegas Pro from starting when using the Register Later method during installation.
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly offered a choice of English, French, German, Japanese, and Spanish languages during installation and exposed incomplete translations in the Vegas interface. Installing this update will revert existing localized Vegas Pro 13 installations to English.
- Windows® 7, 8, or 8.1 operating system (64-bit)
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 1 GB drive space for program installation
- SSD or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-recordable drive (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
- GPU-accelerated video processing and rendering requires an OpenCL™-supported NVIDIA®, AMD/ATI™, or Intel® GPU with 512MB memory; 1GB for 4K.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
Sony Vegas Pro Suite 13 seperately includes the following:
- Sony Vegas Pro 13.0 Build 310
- Sony DVD Architect Pro 6.0 Build 237
- Vegas Pro Production Assistant 2.0.11
- Sony Sound Forge Pro 11.0 Build 272
For Setup And KeyGen Download Choose Any ONE Download Links Below Not All & All Download Links Are Resumable ::