MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language, tools, and built-in math functions enable you to explore multiple approaches and reach a solution faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages, such as C/C++ or Java™.
You can use MATLAB for a range of applications, including signal processing and communications, image and video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology. More than a million engineers and scientists in industry and academia use MATLAB, the language of technical computing.
• Platform-independent, high-level programming language oriented to the matrix calculation and the development of algorithms
• Interactive environment for code development, managing files and data
• The functions of linear algebra, statistics, Fourier analysis, the solution of differential equations, etc.
• Rich visualization, 2-D and 3-D graphics
• Built-in user interface design to create complete applications in MATLAB
• Tools integration with C / C + +, inheritance code, ActiveX technology
• Access to the functions. NET
- Mac OS X 10.7.4 or later
- CPU: All Intel-based Macs with an Intel Core 2 or later (64 bit)
- Ram: 1024 MB (At least 2048 MB recommended)
- Drive Space: 1 GB for MATLAB only, 3–4 GB for a typical installation
- Java, automatically installed if needed.
For Matlab 2014 (Mac OS X) Download All Parts and Extract and Install License is Included All Download Links Are Resumable !!
*****************Via Oboom Server*********************